paper on J and neural networks
Author Message
 paper on J and neural networks

Does anyone know of publications interested in papers on using J as a
tool for neural network research.
R. Brouwer

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 paper on J and neural networks

Quote:
>Does anyone know of publications interested in papers on using J as a
>tool for neural network research.
>R. Brouwer

I presume that SIGPLAN Notices would be interested.

I can't say what other publications would be interested, although I presume
that one that focuses on Neural networks might well be.

                 -David E. Siegel

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. Neural Networks anyone?

4. neural networks

5. Neural Network

6. Neural Networks

7. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

8. Ref: Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

9. Free Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Library!

10. Neural Networks

11. NEEDED: data base structure for artificial neural network

12. neural networks