Sent: lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2001 10:24
Subject: RE: What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

> Yes, the APL\11 for Unix, and tryapl2 from IBM.

Programming
> > Language borrowed
> > from national lib, tryapl2, and apl11.  I learn APL just because I love
> it.
> >         Though China isn't  a rich country, I think I would pay for a
> > commerical version If I can earn
> > money with it.
> >         I don't like J as APL, because I just like APL's symbol :)

> > Deng Hao
> > LudiGame, China

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:48:03 GMT

1. Question in french (a simple question, very simple)

2. Simple Question seeks simple answer

3. Stumper Question for me: simple question for this group -exponential and logs

4. HTML simple question ?

5. J (simple) questions

6. simple question

7. simple question

8. Concatenating strings..simple question.

9. What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

10. A simple question.

11. Fw: What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

12. A very simple question on SED or AWK for a GURU, and an enjoyable problem