no subject given
Author Message
 no subject given

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>?</DIV>
<DIV>I am relatively new to APL and am working with APL 2000 in WIndows 98 environment.</DIV>
<DIV>?</DIV>
<DIV>I have a 2 dimensional matrix in my workspace and want to export it to an excel spreadsheet.?? I'd like to save the matrix in my C:\SIMS\ directory of my harddrive with the file name run1.xls.? Does anybody know the source code to do this?? I've been doing it the cut and paste kind of way but I'm thinking there has to be a more efficient way to do this.</DIV>
<DIV>?</DIV>
<DIV>Any help or direction you can offer would be great.</DIV>
<DIV>?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance.</DIV>
<DIV>?</DIV>
<DIV>-Bob Gallop</DIV>
<DIV>?</DIV>

Sat, 15 May 2004 03:40:57 GMT
 no subject given
Bob,
 There is an example workspace on the APL2000 website that might be helpful:
XLinAPL.w3
and can be found at: http://www.apl2000.com/demos.htm
Hope this helps
Warren

Quote:
> <DIV>Hello,</DIV>
> <DIV>I am relatively new to APL and am working with APL 2000 in WIndows 98
environment.</DIV>
> <DIV>I have a 2 dimensional matrix in my workspace and want to export it

to an excel spreadsheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'd like to save the matrix in my
C:\SIMS\ directory of my harddrive with the file name run1.xls.&nbsp; Does
anybody know the source code to do this?&nbsp; I've been doing it the cut
and paste kind of way but I'm thinking there has to be a more efficient way
to do this.</DIV>
Quote:
> <DIV>Any help or direction you can offer would be great.</DIV>
> <DIV>Thanks in advance.</DIV>
> <DIV>-Bob Gallop</DIV>

Sat, 15 May 2004 22:37:29 GMT

1. no subject given