Is there a Russian fund in USA this year for APL95?
Author Message
 Is there a Russian fund in USA this year for APL95?

I would like to know whether there is a Russian fund in place
for APL95 this year?  I have a friend who has participated in
past APL conferences that I would like to provide this
information.  Thanks in advance from Harry Edwards.

Sun, 12 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a Russian fund in USA this year for APL95?

Quote:

>I would like to know whether there is a Russian fund in place
>for APL95 this year?  I have a friend who has participated in
>past APL conferences that I would like to provide this
>information.  Thanks in advance from Harry Edwards.

I am the Program Chair of APL95. I have not been contacted by
anyone thus far regarding a Russian fund. If someone out there
wants to organize one, it would certainly be welcomed by a number
of people.

Bob

Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Russian Fund, and APL95

2. APL94 Posters, Software exchange and Russian Fund

3. APL93 Russian Fund

4. APL93 Russian Fund

5. APL93 Russian Fund

6. apl93 russian fund

7. Consultants Needed in NYC USA -- Year 2000 Coding

8. US-IN-551-Indianapolis Div of Am Ex SmallTalk Programmer 1-2 years direct/salaried/benefits

9. USA - SAS consultants needed for Various USA locations.

10. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

11. PL/I 34 years old this year.

12. Is year 2000 a leap year??