: ==>FREE 1yr MagazineSub sent worldwide-314 Popular USA Titles
Author Message
 : ==>FREE 1yr MagazineSub sent worldwide-314 Popular USA Titles

Quote:

>CHEAPEST USA MAG SUB AGENCY - SHIPS WORLDWIDE + FREE 1yrSUB

>Hi, my name is Sue Whitten and I recently started using a magazine
>subscription club in the USA that has a FREE 1 yr. magazine subscription deal
>with your first paid order- and I have been very pleased with them.

--snip --

Quote:

>Please do not email me as I am just a happy customer and a *busy* student.  I
>don't have time to even complete my thesis in time, let alone run my
>part-time software business!  Email them directly at:

... I don't know... She provides too much info to be *just a happy customer*

These ads would be bearable if they helped pay for the other *programming* on
the net, like network TV.  As it is they just waste bandwidth.

Steve O

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 : ==>FREE 1yr MagazineSub sent worldwide-314 Popular USA Titles
Wow, a huge advertising message and not _one_ product/service specific to C++.
Please don't post general adverti{*filter*}ts to comp.lang.c++.  I personally don't
want to read about every flippin' thing that is available via email, WWW, etc.
Well, at least not it c.l.c++ -- this newsgroup is for general C++ language
topics.
--

Phil Staite, (507) 253-2529

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. : ==>FREE 1yr MagazineSub sent worldwide-314 Popular USA Titles

2. URL for XILINX's free 314-page design and sythesis guide

3. SEND MILLIONS OF LETTERS WORLDWIDE JUST FOR FREE

4. Pulling out <TITLE></TITLE>

5. Help CW2003 Can anyone elaborate on Page 314 of Prog guide

6. NDN:Info Dylan digest V2 #314

7. Help CW2003 Can anyone elaborate on Page 314 of Prog guide

8. Scheme Digest V6 #314