APL2 Promotional Offerings
Author Message
 APL2 Promotional Offerings

Pedro,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  We're all rushing to get
ready to leave for APL93! :-)

As far as I know, the promotional offering is US only.

AGSS is part of the offering.  I personally am not familiar with
the documentation and don't have access to it tonight.

While at APL93, (the AGSS folks will be there too) I will find
out more about their documentation and whether it can be ordered
at the promotional price in Europe and send you the information
when I get back.

Regards,
David Liebtag

Sun, 28 Jan 1996 08:44:15 GMT

1. APL2/2 to APL2/W95/NT

2. Assembler Training **promotional note**

3. Assembler training **promotional note**

4. DoD brass ignores Ada promotional opportunity

5. DoD brass ignores Ada promotional opportunity

6. Assembler Training **promotional note**

7. fantastic Ada promotional piece from Rational(long)

8. Fantastic Ada promotional piece from Rational

9. Ada 9x availability as a promotional tool

10. Wanted: Product promotional materials

11. Job Offering

12. OFFERING CHEAP AND RELIABLE SERVICES / ACCEPTING JOBS