Test message, will delete shortly
Author Message
 Test message, will delete shortly

There has been no traffic to comp.lang.apl over the past few days so I
am posting this to check that the UseNet -> apl-l gateway is
functioning after the news server move.

I will cancel the usenet posting, however, there is no way to cancel
email, so if you are an apl-l subscriber, I'll apologize now.

If you see this in the c.l.a news group, then I apologize, either you
happened to pick it up before the cancel got there or your site is not
honouring cancels for whatever reason.
--

Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. another test message, please delete

2. test message, please ignore and delete

3. Shortly equal test

4. Anybody willing to test some f77 utilities?

5. TEST MESSAGE to TEST URL

6. Test Message to Test Filtering

7. APL-J discussions [reply to a deleted message]

8. if at all possible, PLEASE DELETE the above message - got here by accident (>800K)

9. Alternative Delete message

10. avoid delete message

11. To all: Possible solution to deleted messages

12. Robin Vowels deletes my topics/ messages