APL in source form ??
Author Message
 APL in source form ??

Help...  I would like to know if anyone out in netland has HLL source
for an implementation of APL.  preferabbly in C.  I *need* my APL fix
on my home machine.  I intend to target it for an IBM PC with four
Inmos transputers as the compute engine.  PD software (or unrestricted
use) is a must, as I intend to make the result available, and perhaps
write it up for publication.  An assembly language version would be
acceptable if all else fails, but I dread the conversion entailed(unless
you happen to have a Transputer(tm) version???).

Thanx for the bandwidth,

/Tjp
- Long live the king, the king is (arrrrggghhhhhh.......) dead!
- The opinions expressed are due to instability of the author

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 18:56:00 GMT

1. APL for Linux / *ix PD-APL source

2. Printing routine for APL+WIN Forms

3. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

4. Import 2.1 Reports form Source Code

5. Clarion source code that allows design of custom forms

6. Source Code form an Executable Clipper Module

7. Oberon/F Forms System Source Code ?

8. long free source form lines

9. Standardized Intermediate Source/Object Form

10. Free source form by file extension

11. Compulsory spaces in free source form

12. Form Transfer / Source Code Visible