stsc question
Author Message
 stsc question

With respect to STSC APL*PLUS /PC (v10):

Can anyone tell me how to get []WIN to recognize that function key F1 has
been pressed?  I've tried doing -1[]WKEY 440 (- is high-minus, 440 is the
key value for F1 in the standard system) before starting []WIN, but it
doesn't seem to "take".

Thanks for any assistance.

______________
Phil Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University, 190 W 17th Ave Columbus OH 43210

Sat, 20 Jan 1996 05:39:29 GMT

1. STSC APL ver 7 available.

2. Translating COMPLEX.AWS from STSC APL-PLUS to generic APL

3. Manugistics run-time [was: STSC run-time]

4. STSC run-time

5. Workspace transfer between STSC's and DIGITAL's APL

6. Mouse port in STSC APL 10

7. STSC APL*PLUS II Version 4

8. STSC - PC APL Version 7, HP LaserJet IIP graphics driver

9. STSC APL on Newer MAC II's and Systems versions

10. STSC APL for the Mac

11. STSC APL benchmark

12. STSC APL*PLUS Statistical Libraries Wanted