free APL for the Mac
Author Message
 free APL for the Mac

Last year I ported APL\11 to the Mac. It isn't brilliant but it goes (mostly).
I would now like to offer it as freeware to anyone who would like a copy. Most
APL functions work & it would be a cheap (free!) way for Mac users to get a look
at a slightly different language. However, my port includes a few Unix sources
such as qsort & I am not sure of the legal status of offering these as part of
the free MacAPL. Does anyone have any ideas? It seems a shame to have it sitting
here & not being used - I don't have the time to maintain it anymore.

Please email me with ideas if anyone is interested or can help. Thanks.

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 21:28:00 GMT

1. APL for 68000; MAC APL

2. APL newcomer needs APL font for Mac...

3. Product Announcement - APL.68000 Level II for Mac and Power Mac

4. Looking for APL for Mac

5. APL on Mac?

6. FYI Apl for the MAC

7. seek advice on mac vs 486 for apl

8. Help: APL on a Mac?

9. APL.68000 Level II for Mac experience?

10. TN3270/Mac APL terminal emulation

11. APL on Sun/Mac II?

12. APL on a Mac?