J-Displaying data structure in windows?
Author Message
 J-Displaying data structure in windows?

I would like to pass a data structure that I have created to a window for
display.

To do this with text, all I need to do is select the particular window
and then use the 'wdctext' windows command.  However, this dosen't seem
to work with a stored data structure

ie.
mat=.<3 3$i.9

wd wdctext mat

The above command gives me a syntax error.  Either I am using the wrong
command or I am not using it the right way. Which is it?

Phil Loach.

Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display RGB pixel data in a display window

2. Event case loses connection to data structure when data structure is modified

3. GOBO data structure library vs other data structure libraries

4. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

5. js.exception 3279.js

6. Need Help With Data Aquisition and Window Structure

7. How to access windows structure data

8. Window display while data running

9. Updating other windows displaying related data

10. Losing data on data structure change

11. data structures versus data bases???

12. Vrml to Window.open (JS)