Different behavior of empty vectors in J
Author Message
 Different behavior of empty vectors in J

Well - I haven't seen and postings about the
challenge I posted (did it even get out?) about
finding instances where
give different behaviors.  Here is the one that
a colleague showed me:
   a ? 5    NB. generates an error
domain error
   a    ?5
   b ? 5    NB. empty result
Oh well - not too exciting - I had really hoped
others would find more interesting examples.

Clifford A. Reiter
Mathematics Department, Lafayette College
Easton, PA 18042 USA,   610-250-5277

Sat, 11 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Different behavior of get_immediate in different OSs

2. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

3. js.exception 3279.js

4. no vector = vector*vector in BLAS?

5. Different size vector assignments ..

6. intersection of two vectors (different sizes)

7. Suggestion: Different mouse wheel behavior

8. Buggy shebang behavior with different newline style

9. Design Philosophies (was Re: Different Behavior of Class Variables w.r.t ||=)

10. different vrml browser behaviors

11. verilog different behavior code and RTL code?

12. Same Program - Different Behavior