Statistik verstaendlich mit J
Author Message
 Statistik verstaendlich mit J

I recently received a Word document in German with
the subject title.

It is short and to the point. It has nice pictures of the
relationship between ordinary mathematical symbols
and formulas and J.

It clearly explains a few J concepts and it would be
nice to send it in here but I doubt that the mathematical
symbols would display well in 7 - bit e-mail message.

I think that people who do not read German will benefit
from following the formulas and pictures in the document.

/Gosi

Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. To See Whats Happen - Cobol Call Statistik

4. To See Whats Happen - Cobol Call Statistik

5. MIT Scheme 7.5a and MIT Scheme 7.4.2

6. NB. gray.js: a J verb that generates a grayscale postscript image from a 2d array

7. lapackTest.js

8. profile.js

9. J script file profile.js

10. JS valueOf() in RB ?