Kapl with Aplus
Author Message
 Kapl with Aplus

Hello,

I have the same probleme than Donald Menken  who wrote in aplusdev.d13.com :

Does someone have the solution.

Thanks.

Quote:
> I have installed the binary RPM of A+.  I have adjusted my Netscape

browser so that it displays the A+ glyphs correctly when reading the
reference manual.  I can open a dialog with A+ on a terminal emulator.
Quote:

> Alas, when I attempt to type the assignment operator I see ^[[, and an

error  message.  Still in the terminal emulator, I am unsuccessful in
entering any A+ glyphs.
Quote:

> The documentation appears to suggest that an Emacs session has an option

for establishing an Emacs/A+ session which presumably might resolve the
difficulty.
Quote:
> Nah, my Emacs does know about A+.  If there is a missing PATH statement

that I don't know about, I can't find an appropriate reference.  (I haven't
messed much with Emacs.)
Quote:

> The language definition seems quite impressive, and I would really enjoy
> getting back into APL; it brings back fond memories of a 1050 terminal

with an APL type ball wired by acoustical coupler into the engineering
360/50  back around 1970.
Quote:

> Anyone have some advice?

>Donald Menken