Parallel APL (Bernekey or Chang)
Author Message
 Parallel APL (Bernekey or Chang)

I can't tell (due to all the cross editing referencing)
(Bernekey or Chang) that they were running a parellel APL on s
small Cray. But if someone is running it might they
post/forward some info on where it can be obtained.

Regards,
Tony

Tue, 18 Mar 1997 05:11:08 GMT
 Parallel APL (Bernekey or Chang)
lets try that again without my own bad cut and paste editing

in a prior post I attempted to write

I can't tell (due to all the cross editing/referencing)
whether it was Bernecky or Chang that claimed he was running
a parallel APL on s small Cray. But if someone is running it
might
they post/forward some info on where it can be obtained.

Regards,
Tony

Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:42:23 GMT
 Parallel APL (Bernekey or Chang)

Quote:

>I can't tell (due to all the cross editing referencing)
>(Bernekey or Chang) that they were running a parellel APL on s
>small Cray. But if someone is running it might they
>post/forward some info on where it can be obtained.

I have a research compiler under development which I've been
running on a Cray EL-92 and SUN-4. It is not available, but
talk to me via email about your interests. Bob

Wed, 19 Mar 1997 00:25:36 GMT
 Parallel APL (Bernekey or Chang)

Quote:

>in a prior post I attempted to write

>I can't tell (due to all the cross editing/referencing)
>whether it was Bernecky or Chang that claimed he was running
>a parallel APL on s small Cray. But if someone is running it
>might
>they post/forward some info on where it can be obtained.

Rerun time, folks:

a. I have my APL compiler running on a two-holer CRAY EL-92. Or I
   did until yesterday, when it evaporated. [The CRAY, not my compiler].

b. The compiler is not yet publically available, but if you're interested
   in benchmarks, etc., contact me via email.

Bob

Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:49:33 GMT

1. Comment on APL and parallel hardware

2. Parallel APL?

3. APL for Parallel Algorithms

4. Something else for a change / Parallel Computer for APL - in case you didn't know

5. Copyright of fonts (RE: to B. Chang)

6. How can I chang the app name

7. Dynamically Chang Report Properties at Runtime

8. Hung Chang Protek 2100 or DSO 2100

9. Trying to track down a VHDL book by K.C. Chang

10. easy way to chang default font?

11. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

12. CFP: ACPC'96 - parallel DBs and parallel I/O