Modems?
Author Message
 Modems?

I am writing to ask if and when Netcom will consider upgrading to V.FC
modems at the Newark/NYC & vacinity POPs?

There is a competitor in that area which is currently offering V.FC
service and full internet POP unlimited access for $10.00/month.

If netcom were to upgrade to V.FC, I'd be more inclined to stay with you.

Please advise.

Regards,
Arnold Graham

---
 * WR  # 43 *

Sun, 16 Mar 1997 09:23:29 GMT

1. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12219

2. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12197

3. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12216

4. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12232

5. Output Report to Fax-Modem or Fax-Modem software

6. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12212

7. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12172

8. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12213

9. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12163

10. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12181

11. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12266

12. modem to modem