What happen to my subscription ?
Author Message
 What happen to my subscription ?

--part1_140.3571112.2902209e_boundary

I'm not receiving the daily mailings anymore ??? (stopped a few day ago) ...
what happened ??? ... below is my subscription confirmation:

Quote:
> set apl-l digest

Your subscription options have been successfully updated. Here are the exact
settings now in use for your subscription. Please take a few moments to
check that this is indeed what you wanted.

DIGEST You receive list digests, rather than individual postings
MIME You prefer to receive messages in MIME format
FULLHDR Full (normal) mail headers
REPRO You receive a copy of your own postings
CONCEAL Your subscription is concealed from non-privileged users;
note that posting to the list will reveal your presence
NOACK No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 3 Dec 1998

<BR>
<BR>&gt; set apl-l digest
<BR>Your subscription options have been successfully updated. Here are the exact
<BR>settings now in use for your subscription. Please take a few moments to
<BR>check that this is indeed what you wanted.
<BR>

<BR>
<BR>DIGEST You receive list digests, rather than individual postings
<BR>MIME You prefer to receive messages in MIME format
<BR>FULLHDR Full (normal) mail headers
<BR>REPRO You receive a copy of your own postings
<BR>CONCEAL Your subscription is concealed from non-privileged users;
<BR>note that posting to the list will reveal your presence
<BR>NOACK No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings
<BR>
<BR>Subscription date: 3 Dec 1998
<BR>
<BR>====================================================</FONT></HTML>

--part1_140.3571112.2902209e_boundary--

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 08:42:29 GMT
 What happen to my subscription ?

Quote:
> I'm not receiving the daily mailings anymore ??? (stopped
> a few day ago) ... what happened ??? ... below is my
> subscription confirmation:

> > set apl-l digest

I don't get the posts through apl-l digest, but directly in the
comp.lang.apl newsgroup.  This, too, seems to have emptied and seen no
activity for several days, so I'm posting this as a test to see if it
appears.

It's possible, after all, that there's just nobody posting at the moment.

                /Jim Lucas

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:33:21 GMT
 What happen to my subscription ?
I've noticed this as well, but seen both your posts. Maybe the APL world
is on sabatical?

--

Bob Hoekstra:   APL & Unix Consultant
Tele:           +44 (0)1483 771028

> I've noticed this as well, but seen both your posts. Maybe the APL world
> is on sabatical?

No, just busy writing APL and cultivating our beards ready for the
evening tutorial in Madrid next year ;)

John Warden

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:12:35 GMT
 What happen to my subscription ?
Never mind next year...

My beard will be in fine shape for APL2000 Evening Seminar in Naples next
month, once I've applied a "minus 2 drop" (in inches) to it.

(I would have preferred to apply a "12 overtake" to it, back to my Lancaster
"ZZ Top/Papa Smurf" look (http://www.vector.org.uk/apl96ra2.gif), but at it
current length, it's too much a "Usama Bin Laden" style, and I think the 2in
drop should produce a far more acceptable "Jerry Adams" look.)

Ray Cannon

Quote:
> > I've noticed this as well, but seen both your posts. Maybe the APL world
> > is on sabatical?

> No, just busy writing APL and cultivating our beards ready for the
> evening tutorial in Madrid next year ;)

> John Warden

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:04:06 GMT

1. QQ subscription problems

2. Free Syllabus subscription

3. Clarion Magazine Update - The No DevCon 2000 Subscription Special

4. Clarion Magazine Update - Last chance to save on your renewal or subscription

5. One day left to win a free annual subscription to Clarion Magazine

6. Win a FREE 3 month subscription ot our newsletter service

7. Clarion Magazine Weekly Summary For March 9-15, 2003 / Subscription Sale Ends Friday

8. Clarion Magazine Update For March 2-8 2003 - Subscription Sale Ends March 15

9. MSDN Universal Subscription Question....

10. MSDN Universal Subscription Pricing...