APL probability workspace wanted
Author Message
 APL probability workspace wanted

I am looking for an APL probability workpspace.  I have not seen any
since Linda Alvord's Probability in APL published in the early 80's.
Does anyone have a lead, source or FTP university location where I
might be able to obtain a more recent workspace with probability
related functions that work on numeric data.  Thanks, Harry Edwards.

Fri, 16 May 1997 15:26:22 GMT

1. "Grenander" APL-Workspace wanted

2. Stat workspaces for APL/J wanted

3. APL*PLUS PC Plotting Workspace

4. ISI's newest APL has works workspace exchange utilities

5. Workspace emulation in J (was Re: APL-J discussions)

6. Workspace transfer between STSC's and DIGITAL's APL

7. APL workspaces

8. Some APL workspaces

9. Running a dos program from an APL workspace

10. Converting APL2 defined operators to APL*PLUSII WORKSPACE

11. APL+Win and Workspace Bloat

12. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000