APL2/PC Exchange Assembly files
Author Message
 APL2/PC Exchange Assembly files

I while ago I seem to recall obtaining a file containing a large number of
exchange assembly files for IBMs APL/2-PC.  Unfortunately I've lost them in a
hard disk crash, and I can't find the files on any of my backups.  (part of the
problem is that I don't even remember the name of the archive file which
contained them; nor where I got them).

If this description rings a bell for anyone, would it be possible for you to
upload a copy of the archive to Lee{*filter*}ey's repository at Waterloo?  Or at
least tell me what the file is called and where it is, if that's not possible?

Thanks very much!
--
-----------
Phil Viton

Sun, 12 Feb 1995 23:28:47 GMT

1. DIF files & APL2/PC

2. APL2/PC; ATF-file format

3. exchange data with a PC program

4. APL2/PC display font problem

5. APL2/PC display font problem

6. COMPLEX.QQ : necessary adjustments for use by APL2/PC

7. 32-bit APL2/PC under Windows

8. APL2/PC and DRDOS

9. memory managers & APL2/PC

10. 32-bit APL2/PC

11. IBM apl2/PC 1.02

12. APL2/PC and subdirectory-library mapping