Visual J freeware ftp site
Author Message
 Visual J freeware ftp site

   > I have read the article quoted above and I would be very happy to be

   > pointed to the ftp site where it is possible to download Visual J.
From the FAQ:
 -------------------------
J FreeWare
 ----------
   This is a reduced-feature freeware copy of J for Windows that
   includes a full implementation of the language. This lacks many
   features needed for application development but is ideal as a
   demo copy.

(7) What is on the ftp site?

J files may be found at the University of Waterloo:
    watserv1.waterloo.edu (watserv1.uwaterloo.ca)

and the European mirror site:
    wuvieai.wu-wien.ac.at (137.208.15.20)

in directories:  languages/j and languages/apl/j.

 -------------------
/Gosi

Mon, 26 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. FW: Visual J freeware ftp site

2. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

3. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

4. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

5. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

6. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

7. js.exception 3279.js

8. ANN: New VA freeware on Totally Objects web site

9. put YOUR freeware on MY site

10. ANNOUNCE: Freeware WebLS 1.5 for Site Guides, Product Advisors, Tech Support

11. FREEWARE: Put a Tech Support Logic-Base on your Web Site

12. intriguing offer: Visual Prolog Freeware