font problems on laptop
Author Message
 font problems on laptop

I've looked in the apl-faq for help and no luck so here goes....

I'm trying to get the APL fonts to work on a Toshiba Satellite
laptop t1960cs, with an internal VGA with 640x480 resolution
and when I try to load the fonts using APLFONT as

c:\APL>aplfont <cr>

I get back :
APLFONT.COM: APL fonts for EGA/VGA. Version 1.92
Copyright 1991-92 Manugistics, Inc.
Current CRT mode is 3, using 19-row dot box.
No font available for this dot box size.

I've looked on my distribution diskettes and
in the FM and no luck. What font file am I missing?

thanks for any help some kind soul can provide.

Danny L. Kugler
Senior Scientist, MERSC
200 SW 35th St. Corvallis, OR 97333

NOTE: The opinions expressed are my own, my employer has none.

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Small Fonts Big Fonts

2. Laptop screen size problem

3. PROBLEM WITH AXS USING A TOSHIBA LAPTOP

4. Problem: Fortran and OpenMP on Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz (Toshiba Laptop)

5. Tk8.0 problems: tk_popup: bug+fix, font problem

6. Workspace font is neglecting dolphin font option

7. Fonts and Font Menu

8. Font Editor for Oberon fonts

9. ROM font question... 8x8 font

10. RFC: Accessing special font characters in 8-bit fonts

11. Deperately seeking Tk font expertise (was Re: TIP #64: Improvements to Windows Font Handling)

12. Tk system fonts don't match actual system fonts