Debug window.
Author Message
 Debug window.

I wish to ease the use of debugging functions in J. I tried to create a
form with a series of buttons to execute the most common debugging
functions but it doesn't work very well.

It will properly set debugging ON with dbr 1 but it will not reset it
next time   press the button.

dbrun seems to do something strange. The stopped function stays stopped
on the same line and doesn't porceeed any further.

dbss works fine.

What to do? I want to control the debugging via a form and J
programming. Don't tell me to use function  keys. Any help?

--

12/31/96 10:34
---------

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. J debug window

2. Debug window.

3. c55 debug window

4. I want to DEBUG windows (95) programs !!!

5. Debugging windows at the assembly level

6. Creating Message/Debug Window

7. Debugging external functions in IBM APL2/windows

8. Windows debugging?

9. Procedures In window is empty when including debug info in a single module

10. Window Frame Debugging?

11. Mr Debug for Windows and Clipper

12. Windows 2000 and Debug in Clarion 5B