re efficient sorting of arrays
Author Message
 re efficient sorting of arrays

Ric Sherlock,

This may be no help to you, but I just tried sorting an integer array of size
150000 4 on column 3 on my relatively modest PC using both J and K with no
space or time problems (2 sec.with J, 1.25 sec. with K). I used the
equivalent of your APL expression in both cases.

Regards,

Eugene McDonnell

Sun, 23 May 2004 11:22:22 GMT

1. Space efficient sorting of arrays

2. Space efficient sorting of arrays

3. J/APL memory use [was Re: SV: Space efficient sorting of arrays]

4. J/APL memory use [was Re: SV: Space efficient sorting of

5. Anybody know a fast efficient sorting Algorithm

6. GC efficient sort

7. Array#sort! returns nil when array empty

8. Efficient Mutable Arrays

9. Is Ruby Array#shift/unshift Efficient?

10. macro for efficient array operations

11. An efficient way to pass 3-D arrays to functions

12. Efficient way to pass different shaped arrays?