data recovery
Author Message
 data recovery

Subject: Data Recovery

     Zeke:

     I read in the 7/31 issue of "Government Computing News" about
     a firm in McLean VA that specializes in data recovery of the
     sort that you apparently need.  The firm is Ontrack.  Contact
     Elizabeth Cournoyer at 703-749-1453.

     According to the article, the charges run $600-$1200/Gig,
     and much more if performed on-site.  They don't mess with
     your hard drive.  They bypass all extant operating systems
     to make an image of your drive, and then they work with
     that.

     I have no experience with this firm, I'm just relaying what
     I read in the newspaper.

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

2. tps data extraction or data recovery

3. Looking for CFD Data Recovery program or two caskets

4. CIH AND DATA RECOVERY

5. Off topic: CIH - Data recovery possible

6. HDOS data recovery

7. Need Help in Invalid Data Recovery from Text File

8. Data Recovery

9. Recovery (data) of an old clipper program

10. Recovery (was Re: Data sharing among lightweight tasks (long message))

11. Help in Invalid Data Type Recovery

12. Help in recovery of invalid data