APL in British schools
Author Message
 APL in British schools

The British APL Association (BAA) has established a project to have APL in
use in ten British schools by the start of the 2003-4 academic year.

Project group site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Best regards
Stephen Taylor

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:49:59 GMT
 APL in British schools
just curious...

stephen j taylor of "modelling financial time series" fame?

Quote:
> The British APL Association (BAA) has established a project to have APL in
> use in ten British schools by the start of the 2003-4 academic year.

> Project group site at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aplinschools/

> Best regards
> Stephen Taylor

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:18:28 GMT
 APL in British schools
I'm curious about how you plan to accomplish this? ?Also, how are you going to
train the teachers and/or the students?
Quote:

> The British APL Association (BAA) has established a project to have APL in
> use in ten British schools by the start of the 2003-4 academic year.

> Project group site at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aplinschools/

> Best regards
> Stephen Taylor

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:43:37 GMT

1. British APL Assoc. Meeting 16 Jan 97

2. British APL Association - Meeting 16 Jan 1997

3. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

4. Has anyone written some LabVIEW to convert Lat/Long Co-ordinates into British Grid

5. The British Forth Interest Group

6. Forth on-line resources (New Forth BBs in British Columbia)

7. British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science 1996

8. British Logo User Group conference 1988

9. British Logo User Group conference 1988

10. British Airways Cabin Crew

11. Post-doctoral fellowships at University of British Columbia

12. British Graduate looking for US employment