APL reading dBase files
Author Message
 APL reading dBase files

I wonder does anyone have any knowledge of public domain or shareware (or
cheap) functions for reading dBase files in APL+Win (APL2000, ex
Manugistics)?  Or any other APL?

Mon, 04 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 APL reading dBase files

APL+Win includes a workspace which contains functions for importing and
exporting dBase files.  Try )load tools/dbase.

--John
--

automatic mailers.

Quote:
> I wonder does anyone have any knowledge of public domain or shareware (or
> cheap) functions for reading dBase files in APL+Win (APL2000, ex
> Manugistics)?  Or any other APL?

Tue, 05 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 APL reading dBase files

Quote:

>I wonder does anyone have any knowledge of public domain or shareware (or
>cheap) functions for reading dBase files in APL+Win (APL2000, ex
>Manugistics)?  Or any other APL?

Both the APL+Win and APL+Dos products from APL2000, have workspaces for
managing dBase files.   If you've bought these products, you should have the
workspace.

--
|\/| Randy A MacDonald       |"You just ASK them?"

     BSc(Math) UNBF '83      | APL: If you can say it, it's done.

                             | Also http://www.godin.com/godin/
------------------------------------------------<-NTP>----{ gnat }-

Tue, 05 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unable to read dbf file as dbase file

2. Read from a dBase.IV file

3. Reading text file into DBase?

4. Reading DBASE files

5. Reading Dbase files

6. dbase-file/clipper-index read-module

7. TCL proc for reading/writing Xbase (dBase) files?

8. Converting dBase III to dBase IV files ?

9. dbase for APL

10. convert DAT-files to DBase-files

11. Need old file-dbase 1.0 help file?

12. need to convert a DAT file on cobol a DBF file on dbase