meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)
Author Message
 meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)

#############   Personal ad placement service   #############

PLACE YOUR PERSONAL AD THROUGHOUT THE UKRAINE & WESTERN RUSSIA

Several months ago I placed a personal ad in the papers of the
Ukraine.  Following a two week run, I received letters and
photos from 25 SWF between the ages of 21 and 29.

I have purchased addresses through Family Intl as well as
other matchmaking companies and have found better success
meeting women through my own personal adverti{*filter*}t.

Olga Kosmina is willing to post your personal ad as she did
for me. She asks $50 for which your ad will run 2 weeks in
such publications as Viso Express throughout the Ukraine as
well as areas of western Russia.

Olga does not have e-mail, but you may reach her by sending a
letter of inquiry or if you wish, $50 and your personal ad to:

Olga Kozmina
Dekabristov Str, 5 - 178
Kiev 253121
Ukraine

Olga is an honest woman, has my complete trust and has asked
that I post this adverti{*filter*}t for her business.  I am not
leaving my e-mail address because of the flames and revocation
of my account for having posted this.

Best Wishes,

George and Olga

#############   Personal ad placement service   #############

Mon, 01 Sep 1997 12:36:34 GMT

1. Place your FREE personal ADs here!

2. Free Personal Ads

3. Converting ADS/Netware to ADS/NT

4. SQL Database Tools for PowerBASIC Programmers (Advertisement)

5. Job Advertisement

6. ADVERTISEMENT: Avios 1.5.0

7. ADVERTISEMENT: Avios 1.4.0

8. PL/I book -- advertisement

9. Advertisement of a programmer

10. ML course advertisement

12. Advertisement: EDA Jobs (Formal Verification)