Info
Author Message
 Info

:   I'm just wondering if there is any Web or FTP sites that have information
: on APL (history, business applications, or FAQ)

Try these web URLs (initial 'http://' omitted):

www.acm.org/sigapl                                  ACM SIGAPL
www.sigapl.mtnlake.com/sigapl/welcome.html          Toronto SIGAPL
www.yahoo.com/computer/languages/apl                Yahoo
grover.jpl.nasa.gov/~sam/index.html                 Sam Sirlin home page
caliban.chilton.com/~jimw                           Jim Weigang home page

--

"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." -- Abbie Hoffman

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Info
Hi,

  I'm just wondering if there is any Web or FTP sites that have information
on APL (history, business applications, or FAQ)

  Thanks for any reply!!

m.w
 : Stop for a drink at the Internet TeleCafe: telnet://telecafe.com:9000 :

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outputting info from awk and using the info to name the awk output file

2. ACTOR: info & info request

3. BIOS Code space, memory map, fs info, and exec format info

4. FAT info and Disk info please!

5. Q about [info args] and [info default]

6. TIP #178: [info pid] and [info tid] subcommands

7. Tigre 2.0 Info now avail - more info!

8. 'info procs' behavior inconsisten with other info methods

9. Need Info

10. Info on J?

11. Getting version info on Service Packs

12. APL2003 registration info & brief schedule