Comment on APL and parallel hardware
Author Message
 Comment on APL and parallel hardware

I've been following the discussion but have little time to comment.
When I see comments that APL was not designed for parallel hardware,
I don't see a problem. Original APL was not designed for computers,
it was designed to express algorithms and solve problems. This is how
it should be. The notation should be designed for people not for
computers. Bright implementers can take care of making it efficient.

Jim

Sat, 15 Mar 1997 22:48:20 GMT

1. Win32For parallel port hardware acess

2. portable tools for parallel hardware??

3. Hitting the hardware (raw write to parallel port)

4. Call for Papers - Workshop on Parallel Execution on Reconfigurable Hardware (PERH'99)

5. VHDL-Simulators on parallel hardware?

6. parallel HDF5 - comments anyone?

7. APL on HP hardware ?

8. Parallel APL (Bernekey or Chang)

9. Parallel APL?

10. APL for Parallel Algorithms

11. Something else for a change / Parallel Computer for APL - in case you didn't know

12. APL III Comments