IBM Mainframes and Linux
Author Message
 IBM Mainframes and Linux

One of the mainframe software development groups in our lab that has a
dinosaur as their mascot.
But, it's not one of your old lumbering clumsy dinosaurs.
It's a cool, lean, mean T Rex.
:-)

David Liebtag
APL Products and Services
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory

Mon, 10 May 2004 02:13:46 GMT
 IBM Mainframes and Linux

Quote:

> One of the mainframe software development groups in our lab that has a
> dinosaur as their mascot.
> But, it's not one of your old lumbering clumsy dinosaurs.
> It's a cool, lean, mean T Rex.
> :-)

> David Liebtag
> APL Products and Services
> IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory

And as everyone knows, dinosaurs ruled the earth for a hundred million years !
Homo Sapiens, by contrast, has only been around for a few hundred thousand.

John (an old T Rex fan from waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the '60s) Warden

Mon, 10 May 2004 17:44:23 GMT

1. ISE/IBM Announcement for ISE Eiffel on IBM Mainframe

2. IBM Mainframe to IBM Unix Cobol conversion?

3. J on IBM Mainframe

4. IBM Mainframe 370

5. IBM 370 Mainframe Board for the PC

6. Servizi di Source-Recovery per mainframe IBM in ITALIA

7. IBM Mainframes and APL performance

8. sending HP laser language commands from IBM Mainframe

9. IBM Mainframe - COBOL,IMS/DB/DC,CICS,DB2 immediate openings

10. Obtaining the current date on IBM mainframes

11. US-OH-COLUMBUS IBM Mainframe Assembler Programmer

12. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed