to a given point.  Points to be sequenced by distance.

Date:  Tuesday 8th August

Place: Lois & Richard Hill's house, 49 First St., Black Rock

Time:  5.30 pm coffee, tea and nibbles
       6.00 pm meeting starts

Agenda:
1. Report on APL95 by Harvey Davies (with summary of paper on J anomalies)
2. Summary by Nick Beaumont of paper 'Is APL2 a Good Programming Language?'
3. Report on O.R. in Europe by Moshe Sniedovich
4. Micro-tutorial on base/antibase (encode/decode) by Richard Hill

Freebies (small charge for diskettes) which will be available:
       1. Freeware APL*Plus PC (complete DOS ISO-APL)
       2. J freeware (for DOS & MS Windows)
       3. New edition of 'Introduction to J'

Further Information:
       Contact me (see below) or Richard Hill, whose contact details are:

       tel: 61 (0) 3 9 589 5578
       fax: 61 (0) 3 9 589 3220

Harvey Davies,                              Home: +61 3 9772 5199
CSIRO Division of Atmospheric Research,     Work: +61 3 9586 7574
Private Bag No. 1, Mordialloc,               Fax: +61 3 9586 7600

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Melbourne APL User Group

2. Melbourne APL User Group

3. Is there a Smalltalk User's group in Melbourne, Australia

4. APL Bay Area Users Group Meeting 12-12-94

5. APL User Group Seminar

6. ARTHUR WHITNEY, MORGAN STANLEY , APL Bay Area Users Group

7. Chicago APL User's Group

8. Looking for APL and J User Groups

9. APL users group in NewYork/New Jersey???

10. Danish APL user group

11. APL Bay Area Users' Group meeting

12. APL Bay Area Users' Group Meeting