APLWin+3.6 and Shell.Explorer.1
Author Message
 APLWin+3.6 and Shell.Explorer.1

I would be grateful if anyone could give me any info on using the ActiveX
web browser object Shell.Explorer.1 in an APL application. I do not have any
difficulty with the Shell.Explorer.2 control. I have no problem creating and
instance of the object and referencing its properties, methods and events
but I get exception errors whenever I try to set any of the "set" properties
or initiate any of the methods. Also any documentation on the two web
browsers would be gratefully received.

Graham.

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:54:06 GMT
 APLWin+3.6 and Shell.Explorer.1

Quote:
> I would be grateful if anyone could give me any info on using the
> ActiveX web browser object Shell.Explorer.1 in an APL application. I
> do not have any difficulty with the Shell.Explorer.2 control. I have
> no problem creating and instance of the object and referencing its
> properties, methods and events but I get exception errors whenever I
> try to set any of the "set" properties or initiate any of the

Sorry, I cannot help you here because I am a Dyalog APL user...

Quote:
> methods. Also any documentation on the two web browsers would be
> gratefully received.

All the documentation you might need (and more) is available on
Microsoft MSDN site. For instance:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/prog_browser_node_entry.asp?f
rame=true (mind wrapped URLs...)

--

Homepage: currently offline

<<<Fuurinkan Koukou wa doko da? ---
   Where is Fuurinkan High School?>>>

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:00:47 GMT

1. ocx control help - Shell.Explorer.2

2. Getting small icons from Explorer Shell

3. Q. Difference of InternetExplorer.Application and Shell.Explorer in optcl

4. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

5. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

6. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

7. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

8. c-shell / bourne-shell / tclsh

9. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

10. How to get HTML Code from current Internet Explorer or Netscape

11. Dropping files from the explorer?

12. Deploy ActiveX Component in Internet Explorer