Wanted to buy - Old version of APL
Author Message
 Wanted to buy - Old version of APL

> I was
> wondering if anybody out there had a "not quite so old" version of STSC
> (now called Manugistics?) APL that they are either no longer using or
> that they have upgraded to a newer version and would be willing to part
> with cheaply.  I'd like to keep the cost under $50.00 for the software
> and manuals if I can.  If you have and old APL and are willing to part
> with it, I'd appreciate it if you would email me at the address listed
> below.

Try:   ftp://watserv1.uwaterloo.ca/languages/apl/apl-plus/

There's an index.html file which explains things; but the main thing is,
there is a free-for-the-taking version of the 16-bit APL*PLUS for DOS,
v.10.

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted to buy - Old version of APL

I have an old application currently running on an ancient version of APL
(STSC APL, Ver. 2.0) and an IBM PC 1 (8088 based CPU, 16K memory chips
etc.)  After 13 years of faithful service the PC has recently developed
intermittent problems with the power supply and thus I'm now wanting to
move up to something newer.  What I'd like to do is move the application
to a version of APL that runs on more modern hardware i.e. 80386 or
newer.  The organization using the application is a non-profit (a
homeowners association) and doesn't have a lot of money to spend.  I was
wondering if anybody out there had a "not quite so old" version of STSC
(now called Manugistics?) APL that they are either no longer using or
that they have upgraded to a newer version and would be willing to part
with cheaply.  I'd like to keep the cost under $50.00 for the software
and manuals if I can.  If you have and old APL and are willing to part
with it, I'd appreciate it if you would email me at the address listed
below.

If anybody has any other suggestions for solutions to my problem, let me
know.  I've been kind of out of the APL loop for a number of years now
and haven't kept up with what's currently available.

Thanks

Jim Young
--
+---------------------------------------+-----------------------------+

| Unisys Corp.                          | (612) 635-7257 - voice      |
| Roseville Software Development Center |                             |
| P.O. Box 64942  - M.S. 4703           |                             |
| Roseville, Minnesota, 55164, U.S.A.   |                             |
+---------------------------------------+-----------------------------+

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted to buy - Turbo Prolog (any older version)

2. Want to buy Labview old version

3. Want to buy Labview old version

4. Wanting to buy an older Clarion for DOS program

5. Old version of Interleaf wanted

6. Convert old version VIs to version 6.1

7. How to Filein a older version file to a newer version

8. buying old copy of Microsoft,Powerstation Fortran

9. looking to buy old lisp machine

10. Let me buy an old Flowcharting text.

11. Old Clipper compilers bought/sold

12. APL software to buy