Looking for APL programming help
Author Message
 Looking for APL programming help

Hello!  I was wondering if anyone on this group is or knows someone
who is quite experienced with APL programming and is in the Los
Angeles area.  I have a simple program listing for a catastrophe
theory analysis and would like some help with getting it up and
running.  I would appreciate any information you can provide regarding
APL consultants and the like in the Los Angeles area.  Thanks.

Thu, 10 Apr 1997 09:08:12 GMT
 Looking for APL programming help
Malu Roldan:
: Hello!  I was wondering if anyone on this group is or knows someone
: who is quite experienced with APL programming and is in the Los
: Angeles area.  I have a simple program listing for a catastrophe
: theory analysis and would like some help with getting it up and
: running.  I would appreciate any information you can provide
: regarding APL consultants and the like in the Los Angeles area.
: Thanks.

In addition to Roy Sykes (who provides very professional service)
there's the entire Southern California Special Interest Group for APL.
For example, there has been quite a bit of APL activity centered
around LA City College (especially the physics department -- but also
the foreign language department and others).

--
Raul D. Miller           n =: p*q             NB. 9<##:##:n [.large prime p, q

                         NB.  public e, n, y
                         x -: n&|&(*&y)^:d 1  NB. 1=(d*e)+.p*&<:q

Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:25:21 GMT

1. Looking for an APL efficient frontier program

2. Looking for I-APL or APL-90

3. Help! Looking for CLASSLIB for APL/ Charles Sims

4. Looking for help to do a program

5. AWK newbie is looking for a AWK help with his 1st program

6. HELP : Looking for available jobs related to clipper/visual object programming

7. looking to program cobol (help me please)

8. Looking for help finding code for sort program..

9. looking for help creating new program

10. Looking for help on start C-level Tk widget programming

11. Looking for help in updating an old python program

12. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000