Conversion of a Spreadsheat Program to APL
Author Message
 Conversion of a Spreadsheat Program to APL

Hi.  I am looking for advice and help in converting a Quatro Pro
spreadsheet template to APL.  I have Quatro Pro and APL*PLUS II & III.
If anyone has experience converting spreadsheets to any form of APL I
would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Wed, 01 Jan 1997 14:18:41 GMT
 Conversion of a Spreadsheat Program to APL

Quote:

>Hi.  I am looking for advice and help in converting a Quatro Pro
>spreadsheet template to APL.  I have Quatro Pro and APL*PLUS II & III.
>If anyone has experience converting spreadsheets to any form of APL I
>would appreciate hearing from you.

I recommend you look at J.
J8.0 (from Iverson Software Inc, Toronto) has an interface to spreadsheets,
inwhich you can embed J expressions in the spreadsheet.
Bob

Fri, 03 Jan 1997 03:15:51 GMT

1. APL Code Conversion

2. APL Conversion

3. apl*plus to IBM/apl2 conversion problem

4. APL to Matlab Conversion

5. Spencer APL2 to APL*PLUS III conversion

6. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

7. programs for roman-arabic conversion

8. Creating Conversion Program - Problems (C5EE)

9. VB 2 Clarion Conversion Program

10. Image conversion program

11. Dict File Conversion Program Problem

12. I need somone to write a conversion program