need help to solve a prolem with matlab....
Author Message
 need help to solve a prolem with matlab....

Have road data of strain measurements.
The values are sinusoidal.
I need a solution to find the range of these values...
I know i can take the max and the min of the whole set of 66 sinusoids
but that is a bad estivate of the average high and the average low...
  I've tried using an FFT... It helps me find the average frequency and
how many sinusoids are in the data... However the amplitud arrived at by
nathdad is a giant value 10 to eh 6th power 10E6....  i'ave trid square
root but its till too big...
  If you have answer or another way to arrive at the average amplutude
please email me... thanks....

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need help to solve a prolem with matlab....

Can you put data in a table? one row per sinusoid? If so, then max and  min
will give vectors of the max and min values respectively- these can then
each be averaged.
i.e. if A is 4 4 rho iota 9
then min A gives 1 5 1 4 amd max A gives 4 8 9 7

--
Don Kelly

remove the "bull " to reply

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. expert help needed: large FORTRAN-MEX projects for matlab/Reddhat6.2/g77

2. Need BIGTIME expert help to solve problem (READ THIS PLEASE)

3. Help - Need Modula 2 code to solve

4. Desparately need help to solve a prog Question !!

5. Gracious Help needed to solve a challenge !!!

6. Need help to solve this code !!

7. need help in solving Ada problem

8. Need Help: solving multiple functions ??

9. Need some help to solve some exercises

10. need help to solve 2D poisson equation using Fortran

11. Solved: need help with simple pipe call

12. prolem with Browser.getNode()