Looking for a Few Good Programmers
Author Message
 Looking for a Few Good Programmers

We are a diversified financial services company supplying information and
technology to hundreds of investment management firms with total assets
exceeding $5 billion. We currently have openings for 2 APL programmers with
3-6 years programming experience to develop new products for our client
base.

Cheryl Nash at 201 332 8133.

Salary commensurate upon experience.

Fri, 18 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Jwars is looking for a few good programmers

2. Air Force looking for a few good C/C++ programmers

3. JWARS is still looking for a few good, er, programmers

4. JWARS is looking for a few good, er, programmers

5. Looking for a few good Pascal grammars

6. Looking for a few good programs

7. Looking for a few Good Engineers

8. Looking for a few Good people.

9. Looking for a few good Smalltalkers

10. looking for good clipper programmers

11. Looking for good Tcl programmers

12. Good news for good clipper programmers