APL for 68000; MAC APL
Author Message
 APL for 68000; MAC APL

world

Request: APL.68000 Workspaces.

I am working on moving STSC and IBM APL workspaces to a Macintosh
system running under Micro APL's APL.68000.  I wish to learn of
data and funcion translation workspaces for the Macintosh that will
allow movement of APL functions across systems with proper character
translation.  Thanks.
zz
ZZ

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 18:35:00 GMT
 APL for 68000; MAC APL

>Request: APL.68000 Workspaces.

>I am working on moving STSC and IBM APL workspaces to a Macintosh
>system running under Micro APL's APL.68000.

I am interested in this problem too. and would like to be
able to create a mailable "binhex" version of an APL workspace.

Could you help, please?

I need an example, please of an APL.68000 workspace that is
wrapped up in "binhex" format.

--
    L. J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 21:03:00 GMT

1. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

2. Product Announcement - APL.68000 Level II for Mac and Power Mac

3. Porting APL*PLUS/PC to APL.68000

4. APL.68000 Level II for Mac experience?

5. APL 68000 for the Mac - upgrade details

6. APL.68000 for Power Mac

7. APL.68000 for Macintosh

8. Cross-talk Bug in Native APL 68000 Level II

9. GEM and MIDI using APL.68000; help

10. APL.68000 for the Macintosh

11. APL.68000

12. APL.68000 information request (also for PClones)