Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas
Author Message
 Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

DCI is trying to hire contract consultants for positions in Dallas working
with APL and DYALOG APL.

If you are interested or can point me in the direction of a good users
group or association, please call me at the 1-800 number. If you are
interested in a long-term contract, please fax your resume -- I only check
email twice per day, so a fax will likely get a quicker response.

Thanks

Mon, 15 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

2. Dyalog APL vs APL*PLUS UNX

3. Freeware Dyalog APL WSS for OO/APL and software management

4. APL*PLUS III vs Dyalog APL/W

5. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

6. MONDAY, 10 OCT: DYALOG APL FOR WINDOWS

7. Dyalog APL/W Version 7.0

8. AP127 for Dyalog APL/W

9. Dyalog APL questions

10. Toronto APL SIG Presents - Oct.30 - Peter Donnelly on Dyalog.NET and PocketAPL

11. APL Objects: DCOs (Dyalog Component Objects)

12. APL (Dyalog) on new pocket pc