Excel and J
Author Message
 Excel and J

I wan't to use Excel (5.0) as a client, and do some calculations with
J2, and then get the calculations back to Excel. How to do it? I haven't
got the excel manual, and the J-manuals don't help enough.
-Let's suppose, that I have 3 rows and 4 columns -array in Excel, and in
J I do: divide the numbers with 2 (?!), then sum the columns under the
array and get the new numbers and sums into Excel.

Thank you in advance.

Tue, 06 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

4. how to create an excel workbook using the excel toolkit

5. Excel toolkit --excel save.vi is broken arrow

6. Using Win32OLE with Excel leaves Excel process hanging

7. convert txt excel file without open the excel application

8. Looking for Excel API library (XLCALL.LIB) for Excel 7

9. Calling DVF dll from Excel: Excel macro problem?

10. after opening an excel doc with actve X, crashes when calling excel again

11. NB. gray.js: a J verb that generates a grayscale postscript image from a 2d array

12. lapackTest.js