APL Conversion
Author Message
 APL Conversion

I would like to convert an APL workspace

from: PortaAPL for VAX/VMS Version 2.0m
to:   Manugistics APL*PLUS II/386.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance.

Tue, 06 May 1997 05:32:00 GMT

1. APL Code Conversion

2. Conversion of a Spreadsheat Program to APL

3. apl*plus to IBM/apl2 conversion problem

4. APL to Matlab Conversion

5. Spencer APL2 to APL*PLUS III conversion

6. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

7. C to Pascal Conversion (Was: Pascal to C Conversion)

8. C to Fortran conversion (was: fortran to c conversion)

9. Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

10. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

11. Special Functions for APL (and making APL atractive for Science)

12. APL! (APL bang)