Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK
Author Message
 Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK

If your Mortgage Rate is 6% or higher we can SAVE you THOUSANDS!!! And the best part your Quote is FREE and we will show you how much money you can SAVE INSTANTLY!!!

Bottom-line If we can't lower your existing payments we won't waste your time.
The Time to Refinance Is NOW!!! Mortgage Rates are at a 2 year LOW!!

Todays low Mortgage Rate is *5.25% Fixed Rate

REFINANCE NOW! Click Below For Your Free INSTANT Quote!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

NO COST OUT of POCKET!!!
NO UPFRONT FEES!!!
NO OBLIGATION!!
100% FREE SERVICE FOR BORROWERS.
CASH BACK within 24 Hrs of Approval.

REFINANCE NOW! Click Below For Your Free INSTANT Quote!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

We Compare and Shop Mortgage Rates from 1000 Lenders Nationwide...
Our clients are saving up to $500 per month on their payment.
Some are rolling all their credit card debt into the loan and still lowering their payment.We have clients that are only dropping a .25% saving $50 per month and paying No Closing Costs.

THE TIME IS NOW BEFORE THESE EXTREME RATES ROCKET BACK UP TO NORMAL.

REFINANCE NOW! Click Below For Your Free INSTANT Quote!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

BAD CREDIT WELCOME
Whether your credit rating is A+ or you are "credit challenged"
All applications will be Fairly Considered!

Programs Offered:
Purchase
Refinance
Stated Income Loans (Self-employed Borrowers)
Less than Perfect Credit Loans(Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK)
Home Saver Loans For Borrowers Currently Behind
Equity Loans

Home Improvement Loans
FHA Loans (Low down payments)
VA Loans (Veterans)
Construction Loans

REFINANCE NOW! Click Below For Your Free INSTANT Quote!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

If You wish to be removed from future mailings please Click Below
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 10:58:16 GMT

http://66.231.134.128/index.html?ID=bx4

[...]

http://66.231.134.128/index.html?bx4

If You wish to be removed from future mailings please Click Below
http://66.231.134.128/final/mort_remoov.html?bx4

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 03:15:24 GMT

1. how to OK back to previous form

2. When is the bankruptcy sale?

3. Hayes filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

4. Harlequin File for Bankruptcy

5. Buttons: Mac OK, Windows not OK

6. CAN error out--OK(1073094667) and OK(1073094763)

7. OK OK, one more plaything

8. My previous

9. Correction of my previous posting.

10. Handle of previous (non-dolphin) Window

11. Contents of previous patches?

12. GF/ST namespace changed from previous version