APL2 Keycode Table for IBM PC?
Author Message
 APL2 Keycode Table for IBM PC?

Is there available online a chart showing the correspondence between
IBM pc keycodes and APL2 graphics?
--
Dave Feustel             http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 APL2 Keycode Table for IBM PC?

Dave,

What do you mean by PC key codes?  Hardware scancodes?

For what country, codepage, ?

(We don't have anything published referencing scancodes, but our
keyboard handler is table driven and I might be able to extract
the table and send it to you.)

Regards,
David Liebtag
IBM APL Products and Services

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 APL2 Keycode Table for IBM PC?

: Dave,

: What do you mean by PC key codes?  Hardware scancodes?

What I would like to get is the scancodes and the associated APL2
keycap names for the U.S. codepage. The keycap names are probably
more useful at the moment since the graphics will only print if an
apl font is installed.

: For what country, codepage, ?

: (We don't have anything published referencing scancodes, but our
: keyboard handler is table driven and I might be able to extract
: the table and send it to you.)

: Regards,
: David Liebtag
: IBM APL Products and Services
--
Dave Feustel            http://feustel.mixi.net

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 APL2 Keycode Table for IBM PC?

Dave,

I've just locked up my machine for the rest of the year, but I
can send you what you've asked for.  I'll send it when I get
back in 97.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Regards,
David Liebtag
IBM APL Products and Services

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IBM apl2/PC 1.02

2. Ordering IBM's APL2/PC

3. IBM's APL2/PC Version 1.02

4. IBM APL2 PC on Win 2000

5. IBM's APL2/PC

6. getting apl characters using ibm apl2 on pc

7. IBM Professional/Microsoft/Ryan-MacFarland FORTRAN for IBM/PC

8. WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC

9. Common LISP implementation for IBM-PCs running MS/PC-DOS

10. IBM APL2 Workstation (AP145)

11. IBM APL2 Prices

12. apl*plus to IBM/apl2 conversion problem