J debug window
Author Message
 J debug window

I wish to ease the use of debugging functions in J. I tried to create a
form with a series of buttons to execute the most common debugging
functions but it doesn't work very well.

It will properly set debugging ON with dbr 1 but it will not reset it
next time   press the button.

dbrun seems to do something strange. The stopped function stays stopped
on the same line and doesn't proceeed any further.

dbss works fine.

What to do? I want to control the debugging via a form and J
programming. Don't tell me to use function  keys. Any help?

--

01/07/97 09:35
---------

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. Vrml to Window.open (JS)

4. Script error: c:\windows\repair\rollback.js ??

5. Debugging external functions in IBM APL2/windows

6. Debug window.

7. Debug window.

8. Windows debugging?

9. Procedures In window is empty when including debug info in a single module

10. Window Frame Debugging?

11. c55 debug window

12. Mr Debug for Windows and Clipper