Help with APL research
Author Message
 Help with APL research

Hi all,

     I was wondering if anyone know of any article out there know of any recent
books or articles in magazines that talk about APL?  I am doing a research
paper on the language and appreciate if anyone out there can suggests some
good sources from 1989 - present.  I am emphasizing my research on APL and
it's uses in mathematics.  Hopefully the professionals out there can point
me to the right direction.

Thanks Ahead
Greg!

Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:49:09 GMT
 Help with APL research

|>      I was wondering if anyone know of any article out there know of any recent
|> books or articles in magazines that talk about APL?  I am doing a research

You should look at the various APL publications, in particular the
yearly proceedings (from ACM sigAPL), which are also published as an
issue of Quote Quad. There's probably not much external literature
that mentions APL much (Quote Quad tries to publish an index to such
yearly). After all, if I'm doing optical alignment the fact that I use
J or fortran isn't all that important. I've seen it in some control
theory work which you probably don't care much for unless you are into
control theory. You might also look into the actuarial world.

--
Sam Sirlin

Sat, 23 Sep 1995 23:46:37 GMT

1. Games Research = Logo Research

2. Senior Research Asst., Research Officer or Senior R.O. position

3. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

4. Need Help With Research Survey (REPOST)

5. Research Help Needed

6. Please help with research

7. Please help with research

8. Please help with research