Overstruck in APL\11
Author Message
 Overstruck in APL\11

Hi there,
I have installed APL\11 on our SPARC. But ... my question is:
I have shifted the backspace to control F. Everything is
going fine unless I try to write a function.
I am using emacs. How do I get the (damned) backspace without
erasing in that editor?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot guys.
Bye for now

(K,J, Martin)

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Overstruck in APL\11
|> Hi there,
|> I have installed APL\11 on our SPARC. But ... my question is:
|> I have shifted the backspace to control F. Everything is
|> going fine unless I try to write a function.
|> I am using emacs. How do I get the (damned) backspace without
|> erasing in that editor?

I think you are better off getting a version modified for keywords -
much easier in emacs:

(from the faq)

     cshl.org, in pub/bill/apl
        APL\11 modified for W. Chang's APL! keywords, fep, some
        comp.lang.apl discussions.

     csi.jpl.nasa.gov (128.149.29.4)
        The site for this FAQ, my version of the apl compiler (3.7),
        some scripts for J,{*filter*}J language summary, J faq, APL92, my
        version of apl\11, modified for my keywords. See the directory
        pub/apl

--
Sam Sirlin                Jet Propulsion Laboratory

WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sam/index.html

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL Planet Volume 11, Number 1

2. Help with apl/11

3. APL\11 source now available

4. diffs for APL-11?

5. What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

6. What is APL\11

7. Fw: What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

8. What's wrong with apl\11?

9. APL\11 Programs?

10. X-Windows and APL\11

11. RTP NC 11/11, 12/6 - CINCOM VISUALWORKS

12. Part 11 of 11 - Topics for Discussion