Need Assistance to Use APL*Plus II/386 Under WINNT
Author Message
 Need Assistance to Use APL*Plus II/386 Under WINNT

Reference:  post from Ric Sherlock, 21 Nov 2002, "Re: APL 6.01 (DOS)
and WinXP".

I tried to install APL*Plus II/386 distributed with the book "APL
Notes" by Jim Weigang.  The program executes but I'm not getting the
APL fonts in either window or full screen mode.

The above reference from Rick Sherlock describes his successful
installation on an XP machine and how to do it.  However, his
instructions don't work on my machine.  This may have to do with the
fact that he refers to C:\WINDOWS\ directory while I have C:\WINNT\
instead.  Probably I have a later version of XP or something.

If anyone has any suggestions please post to the group or to me

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:57:38 GMT
 Need Assistance to Use APL*Plus II/386 Under WINNT
With the assistance of Jim Weigang, this problem is solved.  Jim will
be preparing new documentation for his product.  Jim can be contacted

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:16:05 GMT

1. Converting - APL PLUS II 386 - WinAPL

2. APL*PLUS II/386 running on Windows 95

3. Need help converting a Unix statistical package to APL*PLUS II

4. APL+II for 386 ver 5.2

5. XP and APL font for APL-PLUS II?

6. Paradox and APL*PLUS II (Or APL+WIN) and Memo Fields

7. APLBUG : MANUGISTICS demos APL PLUS II release 5 : Software Drwng

8. STSC APL*PLUS II Version 4

9. STSC APL*PLUS for Mac II: any patches?

10. APL PLUS II V5.2 Graphic Init

11. APL*PLUS II Error trapping

12. APL*PLUS II runtime wanted