calling dll with J3
Author Message
 calling dll with J3

I tried to post this message earlier, and somehow the treacherous
netscape put it in an unrelated thread.  Sorry.  I am a novice
completely puzzled by the description in chapter 13 of _User Manual_ of
calling a DLL.  I have a 32bit DLL called "addtwo.dll" with a function
double addtwo (double, double); that simply adds two doubles and returns
the sum.  In J, I type 'addtwo addtwo d d d ' cd 2;4 This does not give
me any error message, and it returns 0 always.  But how do I get the
answer 6? Where and how do I use _2&(3!:5) as I seem to need to?
Thanks, Henry Harpending, Penn State University

Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to setup a procedure in a DLL that calls a procedure in another DLL

2. Help on Net Express COBOL dll and calling the DLL from VB program

3. Intel complier for calling DLL and build Dll

4. Mixed Language - DVF 6.0 DLL calling Delphi4 DLL

5. VC++ dlls calling FORTRAN dlls

6. Calling DLLs from TCL using ffidl or dll - please help

7. From a stub .dll call another .dll

8. C++ Call to DLL made in LabVIEW Fails the second time it is called

9. 32bit NT dll calls and the call stack

10. CTL3D.DLL, CTL3D32.DLL, CTL3DV2.DLL and Clipper/Fivewin/R&R

11. Exe version of a VI that calls a DLL does not seem to call DLL but works correctly in VI version.

12. J3.2