I am away, addresses for problems concerning APL94
Author Message
 I am away, addresses for problems concerning APL94

Dear Friends,

I'll be away from Belgium from early August till the 6th of September
included.

So if you have any question or problem regarding the APL94 conference, it
is
not to me that you have to send a message.

You can contact:
        Joseph De Kerf
        Conference Chairman
        Rooienberg 72
        B-2570 Duffel
        Belgium
        tel: (32)-15-314 724
 or
        Rita Peys
        APL94 Conference Office
        c/o K-VIV
        Desguinlei 216
        B-2018 Antwerp
        Belgium
        tel: (32)-3-216 09 96
        fax: (32)-3-216 06 89

Pay attention that any message, letter, fax, telephone call sent to me will
not be processed immediately and this could create delays.

I hope to see you at APL94.

Regards

Alain Delmotte

Avenue du Marathon, 6
B1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
BELGIUM
tel.: (Belgium) - 10 - 45 11 92
fax.:(Belgium) - 10 - 45 23 26

APL94 International Annual Conference
11 - 15 September 1994
Govenment House
Antwerp, BELGIUM
contact me for more information

Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:49:13 GMT
[...]

%%% overflow headers %%%

%%% end overflow headers %%%

Tue, 14 Jan 1997 22:47:27 GMT

1. APL94 POSTERS APL94 POSTERS APL94

2. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

3. Am I jumping to address 0x0?

4. Problem concerning a TSR

5. Problem concerning a TSR

6. Problem concerning a TSR

7. problems concerning vrml output from max 5

8. Addendum concerning Sun Fortran problem

9. Newbie problem concerning the "exec"-command

10. problems concerning incoming socket messages

11. problem concerning X-events

12. Problem that goes away when I turn debug on