How to get DOS command line text
Author Message
 How to get DOS command line text

Quote:

> Hello.  Can any one tell me how to have a complied apl fns to get the
> command line text?  ex

> a ws called cobxref was compiled into a  cobxref.exe

> then invoked with  c:\cobxref  a:\data\cob01.cbl

> I want the fns to be able to get the "a:\data\cob01.cbl" as a string
> var that I can then use to open a the input file.

> I have read all the books a can find and cannot find any quad's that
> will do this..

> please help if you can..

> will look back at this NG in a few days...

> thanks for any help you can give me..

> DnmnB

test reply....

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to get DOS command line text

Hello.  Can any one tell me how to have a complied apl fns to get the
command line text?  ex

a ws called cobxref was compiled into a  cobxref.exe

then invoked with  c:\cobxref  a:\data\cob01.cbl

I want the fns to be able to get the "a:\data\cob01.cbl" as a string
var that I can then use to open a the input file.

I have read all the books a can find and cannot find any quad's that
will do this..

please help if you can..

will look back at this NG in a few days...

thanks for any help you can give me..

DnmnB

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dos command lines and -c "text"

2. Gets command line params?

3. HELP: Getting from command line

4. getting command-line parameters: how?

5. HELP: Getting from command line

6. MS Fortran PS getting filenames from command line

7. Visual Fortran - getting command line args

8. getting user/group from command line

9. Getting command line

10. Getting Command Line in Fortran 90

11. Watcom f77/386 - getting command line args

12. Getting command line parameters in DEC Fortran